Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black&White- New Pokémon!

Go down 
+2
Lilith the Vulpix
IceOrFire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think the 5th generation of Pokémon will be a success?
YES!
Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Probably.
Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Maybe...
Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Probably not.
Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO WAY.
 11% [ 1 ]
I really don't care.
Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin

Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Those games look like they are 'gonna be really, really awesome to play. If my Stepmom and Dad decide on getting a Wii for my brother for Christmas, I'll be getting Pikachu's Adventure.

I'm going to make a new topic on the new games, alright? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
IceOrFire

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Alright Very Happy
I don't play wii much- so I may not get the game. D:
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:55 am

I'll tell you guys how it is when I get it, and give it a short review.
Back to top Go down
IceOrFire

IceOrFire

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:05 am

Charizard wrote:
Yeah! can't wait! : D
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:23 am

Charizard wrote:

Yeah, that's a great idea! *stops, thinks* I just came up with a new idea! We have have a Pokeomon Game Review section! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:25 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
Charizard wrote:

Yeah, that's a great idea! *stops, thinks* I just came up with a new idea! We have have a Pokeomon Game Review section! Very Happy

Awesome idea Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
IceOrFire

IceOrFire

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:38 am

Charizard wrote:
Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
Charizard wrote:

Awesome idea Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I agree- that's a good idea! Very Happy
It'll be helpful for me x3
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:35 am

Same here.^^
Back to top Go down
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:37 pm

To answer the vote, I'm not sure x3
Some of them are okay, while others are just...I dunno, I mean look at Emonga. It's like pachirisu (squirrel, electric) except it can most likely fly XD
Although Chillarmy is adorable! <3

And yes, the game topic sounds like an awesome idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 am

I'm glad that you guys think the Gaming Help category is a good idea. I'll make sub-forums in each Pokemon Game Forum for anything you need help with. We will try our best to answer your questions. ^^
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:20 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:

I'm glad that you guys think the Gaming Help category is a good idea. I'll make sub-forums in each Pokemon Game Forum for anything you need help with. We will try our best to answer your questions. ^^
Sounds good to me.^^
Back to top Go down
Kimmy91

Kimmy91

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 am

A lot of the new Pokemon seem pretty cool. Some are strange but they're not that bad.I wouldn't mind playing the games .I think the new graphics are awesome and there is so much more that you can do now ^ ^.Some of my friends have found the last Pokemon games to simple to finish but i think generation 5 wont be so easy to complete because now you have to do much more to find certain Pokemon xD
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:16 am

Kimmy91 wrote:
A lot of the new Pokemon seem pretty cool. Some are strange but they're not that bad.I wouldn't mind playing the games .I think the new graphics are awesome and there is so much more that you can do now ^ ^.Some of my friends have found the last Pokemon games to simple to finish but i think generation 5 wont be so easy to complete because now you have to do much more to find certain Pokemon xD

I'm not the one to come to when it comes to figuring out what these new games are going to be like. I'm always surprised with every game!! x3 I really wish I would know more about these things... Haha.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:27 am

Quote :
I was looking at the new pokémon and I think Jaroda looks like a "royal Dragonair" xD
And the Yooteri evolutionary chain is awesome. I think my Yorkshire dog grew the same way some years ago. Seriously.
The three monkeys are cute...
I hope they are not getting out of ideas, thought..The Dokkora evolutionary chai is quite funny xD

Glauco, I didn't you you had a Yorkie! >_< I bet it's a cutie! Come to think of it, our pets do evolve and "level up" and just like Pokemon, they get uglier as they change (MOST Pokemon, but not Feebas and Milotic, haha... ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black&White- New Pokémon!   Black&White- New Pokémon! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black&White- New Pokémon!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2