Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime   Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 pm

What do you think of the new season of the Pokémon Anime?

Also, I made a fanmade opening for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71RRse-aohU

I love that they changed Ash's eyes, and I love his new look also! Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime Icon_biggrin Also, he turns his hat like he did in the old seasons! Team Rocket also has a new look also, and they actually look awesome! The new members of Ash's group is Iris and Dento! Iris is the daughter of a gym leader in Isshu. She is free spirited, and her partner is Kibago (He hides in her hair Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime Affraid ) Dento is also a gym leader like Brock, except he shares the 1st gym with his brothers. He has no white around his eyes, which is creepy, and he dresses like a butler. His new rival is Shooti. He kinda has hair like Paul, except kinda blonde in it. He likes to take photos with his phone and camera, and his first Pokémon is Tsustaja, which annialated Pikachu in his first battle against Ash. I have a good feeling about this season, but I hope they dub is right...
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime   Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime   Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:21 am

Eh :/
I think they should brink Brock back at least.
The girl is okay, but Brock's been there like, since the beginning! D:
Ash's outfit seems to vibrant in my opinion, though I do love the eyes Very Happy
And also Team Rocket's uniform FINALLY matches all the other T.R members! Very Happy

Btw, awesome opening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime   Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 am

Very nice opening!! =D

Has anyone watched the first 2 episodes of this series? I've watched both of them, but they are in Japanese without any English subtitles to them yet. So far, they are very nicely done!!
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime   Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 am

Pokey-kins wrote:
Eh :/
I think they should brink Brock back at least.
The girl is okay, but Brock's been there like, since the beginning! D:
Ash's outfit seems to vibrant in my opinion, though I do love the eyes Very Happy
And also Team Rocket's uniform FINALLY matches all the other T.R members! Very Happy

Btw, awesome opening Very Happy

I know! Brock's been there like forever! And, I love that he tries to flirt with every pretty girl!
I like his outfit and his eyes! Very Happy
I know, they actually match!

Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime   Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:18 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
Very nice opening!! =D

Has anyone watched the first 2 episodes of this series? I've watched both of them, but they are in Japanese without any English subtitles to them yet. So far, they are very nicely done!!

Thank you Razz

I have, and even though I couldn't understand them, I loved it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime   Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Best Wishes - Season 14 of the Pokémon Anime
Page 1 of 1