Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your New Black&White Heros!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

Your New Black&White Heros! Empty
PostSubject: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Here are your new heroes for the Black & White versions of Pokémon on the Nintendo DS!

Your New Black&White Heros! Pokemon_Black_and_White_Traine_by_Diablo361 Your New Black&White Heros! Pokemon_Black_and_White_Female_by_Diablo361

Tell us what you think about the design of these two characters! They are supposed to be quite a bit older than the last few bunches or heroes we had journeyed as for the other games.
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 am

I like the guy's design, but I prefer Red's outfit Wink I also like the girl's design, but I don't really like the pony tail, it seems too big Embarassed DANG, How old are they now!? 16?
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 am

somevidgameguy12 wrote:
I like the guy's design, but I prefer Red's outfit Wink I also like the girl's design, but I don't really like the pony tail, it seems too big Embarassed DANG, How old are they now!? 16?

For some reason, I really like the girl's design because it shows what society is looking like today. Do you know what I mean? She is very "in style" and her wardrobe took a turn. It's perfect for our day and generation.
I actually heard they are more around the age of 17, but I don't think it's confirmed. Isn't that weird, though?
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:17 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
somevidgameguy12 wrote:

For some reason, I really like the girl's design because it shows what society is looking like today. Do you know what I mean? She is very "in style" and her wardrobe took a turn. It's perfect for our day and generation.
I actually heard they are more around the age of 17, but I don't think it's confirmed. Isn't that weird, though?

Yea, the wardrobe does fit our generation! pirat Wow, 17!? It would be crazy if it was true @
Back to top Go down
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:29 pm

somevidgameguy12 wrote:

I agree with the guy, but I love the girls design completely Your New Black&White Heros! Icon_biggrin
And did you guys know that you can see their weight and height if you go to the pokedex and view a pokemon's info? There's a button that says compare or something Your New Black&White Heros! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:54 am

Pokey-kins wrote:
somevidgameguy12 wrote:

I agree with the guy, but I love the girls design completely Your New Black&White Heros! Icon_biggrin
And did you guys know that you can see their weight and height if you go to the pokedex and view a pokemon's info? There's a button that says compare or something Your New Black&White Heros! Icon_wink

I noticed that too in Heart Gold/Soul Silver Versions.
Back to top Go down
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 am

Charizard wrote:
Pokey-kins wrote:
somevidgameguy12 wrote:

Yeah, I think you can do it in Plat too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:47 am

Pokey-kins wrote:
Charizard wrote:
Pokey-kins wrote:
somevidgameguy12 wrote:

Yeah, I think you can do it in Plat too! Smile

Ya it can. Your New Black&White Heros! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 am

They look good. ^^ Though not like the other ones. *sigh* I miss Sapphire. =3
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:53 am

I miss my original Silver Version it was fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your New Black&White Heros!   Your New Black&White Heros! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your New Black&White Heros!
Page 1 of 1