Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+24
bloodyvampx3
Endless Summer
Old Dragonite
Sabretusk
Miniyuki's Xetra
MissingVaati.
Джаллер
Alphonse_lover45
NinetalesBoy
Balderdashington
00Rubychan00
Mefista
kitty
Pokey-kins
HaleySnow16
Kimmy91
Akira97
Zapzy
somevidgameguy12
Snivy
buizel
Miwako
IceOrFire
Lilith the Vulpix
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NinetalesBoy

Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:59 am

Kewl! if you decide to join you can add me. :3
Back to top Go down
MissingVaati.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:11 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
MissingVaati. wrote:
I'm MissingVaati. from TinierMe(same username here, other accounts are dA's The---Puppetmaster and Crysandrea's The Puppetmaster), I'm 13, I'm female, and I'm a gamer who loves Zelda, Mario, Metroid, SSBB, and of course, Pokemon. My first game was Emerald, and I'm holding a Grudge(Pokejoke.) on my LeafGreen game(it deleted Bulma, my shiny Prmeape, level 42, female, Timid nature).

Welcome to T.O.P, MissingVaati! Feel free to explore the site and submit any Pokemon artwork you have to our gallery. ^^

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
MissingVaati.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 am

NinetalesBoy wrote:
MissingVaati. wrote:
I'm MissingVaati. from TinierMe(same username here, other accounts are dA's The---Puppetmaster and Crysandrea's The Puppetmaster), I'm 13, I'm female, and I'm a gamer who loves Zelda, Mario, Metroid, SSBB, and of course, Pokemon. My first game was Emerald, and I'm holding a Grudge(Pokejoke.) on my LeafGreen game(it deleted Bulma, my shiny Prmeape, level 42, female, Timid nature).
hey vaati! its Chris. :3

Dude, I KNOW. You're the Ninetales-obsessed guy on Tinierme XP
Back to top Go down
Miniyuki's Xetra

Miniyuki's Xetra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 am

Hello, Everyone! ^_^

My name is Miniyuki, You can call me mini.

I am 12, Next year in april I will be 13.

I currently live in Florida. My zip code is 34758. Not that you wanna know.....

My favorite pokemon game is Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube. I also have pokemon collessium.

My favorite pokemon would be..... Hmm..... I think it would be either Raichu, Flygon, or Altaria. Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 590148

I like to use the computer most of the time, And draw some of my characters in a format I like to call Miyuchi. Yes I made that up Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_razz

I don't have a friend code, Sadly. I don't have a DS to play those games ^o^''

So now that you know me, Go ahead and chat to me sometime. :3.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness team

Vapo- Vaporeon-Male- Level 63

Amu- Ursaring- Male- Level 62

Akaro- Flygon- Male- Level 46

Flare- Ninetails- Female- Level 43

Lucky- Sealeo- Male- Level 38

Oez- Delcatty- Female- Level 37
Back to top Go down
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:52 am

Welcome to Pallet Town Mini! ^^ I'm sure you can guess who i am. XD
Back to top Go down
Miniyuki's Xetra

Miniyuki's Xetra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:01 am

Quote :
Welcome to Pallet Town Mini! ^^ I'm sure you can guess who i am. XD

Yuh. +_+
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 am

Welcome to T.O.P, Mini. ^^ Please feel free to make yourself at home...

Hey guys, please make sure you watch it when you are quoting people... it takes up A LOT of space. Alright? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
00Rubychan00

00Rubychan00

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 am

Hey everyone~! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.00Rubychan00.deviantart.com
Sabretusk

Sabretusk

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:12 am

Hello, my name is Dylan, and I am 18.
I really like dragon type pokemon, and also enjoy yugioh.
Back to top Go down
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:25 am

Sabretusk wrote:
Hello, my name is Dylan, and I am 18.
I really like dragon type pokemon, and also enjoy yugioh.

Welcome to Pallet! ^^

Sorry to say i dont like dragon types that much anymore...i dont hate them but after battling Lance in Heart Gold, dragon types have gotten on my bad side. ^^" stupid lance with his stupid 3 ANNOYING DRAGONITES!!! >_< .....sorry, ranting. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sabretusk

Sabretusk

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:31 am

I also have a pretty beastly party:
Salamence: LV86
Feraligatr: LV94
Garchomp: LV92
Sceptile: LV100
Dragonite: LV77

And dragonite is easy to take down, as long as you have a fast moster with decent defense and an ice move.
Back to top Go down
MissingVaati.

MissingVaati.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 pm

I have a pretty good PBR Gym team. If anyone wants to battle me, message me and I'll give you my code for PBR.

Deoxys, level 54
Kirlia(Voira), level 28
Kirlia(Marusu), level 26
Jynx(Alpen), level 52
Lunatone(Luna), level 32
and Jynx(Zynnia), level 51
Back to top Go down
Old Dragonite
PokéMod
PokéMod
Old Dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi there!

My name is Glauco, I live in Brazil and I'm 20 years old, probably (one of) the oldest around here! I saw the nº1 bulbasaur be born! XD

• What's your favorite Pokémon game? I've played since Pokémon Yellow to Crystal I think, but funny, my favorite is Pokémon Stadium 2! Ha! >Very Happy

• What are favorite Pokémon? Do you have a specific type of Pokémon you favor?

My first love was Bulbasaur, but I also like Haunter, Dragonair and Dragonite!

What are your other hobbies?

I'm a writter, but since I writte everything in portuguese, I'm sorry you folks can't read it at all...
    I'm also a cosplayer, my cosplays are: Kyouraku Shunsui with Shikai (Bleach), Masaru Katou (Gantz), and Envy (Full Metal Alchemist).

Well, I think this is it ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Snivy
    PokéMod
    PokéMod
    Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Hello and welcome to T.O.P Hope you enjoy it here.=3
    Btw I'm actually the oldest here cause I'm like 22 and almost 23.
    Back to top Go down
    Lilith the Vulpix
    Admin
    Admin
    Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Old Dragonite wrote:
    Hi there!

My name is Glauco, I live in Brazil and I'm 20 years old, probably (one of) the oldest around here! I saw the nº1 bulbasaur be born! XD

• What's your favorite Pokémon game? I've played since Pokémon Yellow to Crystal I think, but funny, my favorite is Pokémon Stadium 2! Ha! >Very Happy

• What are favorite Pokémon? Do you have a specific type of Pokémon you favor?

My first love was Bulbasaur, but I also like Haunter, Dragonair and Dragonite!

What are your other hobbies?

I'm a writter, but since I writte everything in portuguese, I'm sorry you folks can't read it at all...
    I'm also a cosplayer, my cosplays are: Kyouraku Shunsui with Shikai (Bleach), Masaru Katou (Gantz), and Envy (Full Metal Alchemist).

Well, I think this is it ^^

Glauco....... xDDDDD

Do you have any idea how hard I am laughing right now? Well... I'm actually not laughing, but coughing because I went out with my new friends last night and sang karaoke in Japanese... my throat hurts so bad. xD We kept singing everything in deathmetal because we couldn't sing the right notes. xD

Just wanted everyone to know that Glauco is my very, very best friend. He has a friend named Squirtle. xD

Thanks for joining, you brain-eater. <3
    Back to top Go down
    Endless Summer

Endless Summer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:56 am

Uhm hello o///o My name is Ruby...there's already a Ruby here though XD So you can call me Summer or Endless or Endless Summer or ...I dunno xD I was invited over from DeviantART, by Meagan/Pokey-kins. My DA account is Endless-Summer181. I've loved Pokemon for years and years and still love it the same...I've even made up my own region, characters, and I'm currently designing my own generation of Pokemon >w< I'm hoping to make 100 of them. I've got 14 fully designed, and another 36 planned so far. Hopefully I can finish them all off one day..xD

My favourite Pokemon game...well I pretty much love all of them XD My favourites would probably be Emerald, Diamond, and FireRed. I first started out with Yellow version though so that will always be a classic to me. I also love Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Channel. ^^ I'm looking foward to the new Black/White games too.

My favourite Pokemon are probably...Pikachu, Raichu, Ampharos, Dragonite, Furret and Zorua. My fav type is electric Very Happy

Other hobbies...I like drawing (I think you can tell from my DA account...over 1,200 pics XD)...listening to music (I like Japanese music best..none of our music interests me xP) also playing adventure-type video games like Legend of Zelda etc
    ...I don't do much really XD

And I uh don't have a friend code sadly...wifi won't work for me D:

I might not be active very much but this forum looks interesting and cool Smile Nice to meet you all then~
    Back to top Go down
    Snivy
    PokéMod
    PokéMod
    Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:22 am

Hello Ruby welcome to T.O.P. I hope you enjoy it here.^^
    Back to top Go down
    Old Dragonite
    PokéMod
    PokéMod
    Old Dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Welcome, Ruby!! Make yourself at home! /o/

Last edited by Old Dragonite on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Lilith the Vulpix
    Admin
    Admin
    Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Old Dragonite wrote:
    Welcome, Ruby!! Feel yourself at home! /o/

Uhm, I really, REALLY think you should change that to "Make yourself at home" dear... ^^" Do it now and do it quick because you don't mean to tell someone to feel themselves at home. xD
    Back to top Go down
    NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Endless Summer wrote:
    Uhm hello o///o My name is Ruby...there's already a Ruby here though XD So you can call me Summer or Endless or Endless Summer or ...I dunno xD I was invited over from DeviantART, by Meagan/Pokey-kins. My DA account is Endless-Summer181. I've loved Pokemon for years and years and still love it the same...I've even made up my own region, characters, and I'm currently designing my own generation of Pokemon >w< I'm hoping to make 100 of them. I've got 14 fully designed, and another 36 planned so far. Hopefully I can finish them all off one day..xD

My favourite Pokemon game...well I pretty much love all of them XD My favourites would probably be Emerald, Diamond, and FireRed. I first started out with Yellow version though so that will always be a classic to me. I also love Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Channel. ^^ I'm looking foward to the new Black/White games too.

My favourite Pokemon are probably...Pikachu, Raichu, Ampharos, Dragonite, Furret and Zorua. My fav type is electric Very Happy

Other hobbies...I like drawing (I think you can tell from my DA account...over 1,200 pics XD)...listening to music (I like Japanese music best..none of our music interests me xP) also playing adventure-type video games like Legend of Zelda etc
    ...I don't do much really XD

And I uh don't have a friend code sadly...wifi won't work for me D:

I might not be active very much but this forum looks interesting and cool Smile Nice to meet you all then~

Welcome to Pallet. ^^ That's awesome about creating a -censored- new generation of Pokemon. I dont have THAT much creativity to do it.

Honestly, i never got the point of Pokemon Snap. its like..Gotta Catch em all...ON FILM! What's the point? XD
    Back to top Go down
    NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
    Old Dragonite wrote:
    Welcome, Ruby!! Feel yourself at home! /o/

Uhm, I really, REALLY think you should change that to "Make yourself at home" dear... ^^" Do it now and do it quick because you don't mean to tell someone to feel themselves at home. xD

Lol somebody is thinking dirty thoughts. >_> XD
    Back to top Go down
    Old Dragonite
    PokéMod
    PokéMod
    Old Dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:00 am

LOL A wrong word can 'make' a big misunderstood xD
    Back to top Go down
    bloodyvampx3

bloodyvampx3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 am

hello my name is rob i live in north carolina and im 18! favorite game would be the 1 that im currently on which is pokemon white! favorite type of pokemon are fire and dragon types. and i love to sing and play games. currently looking for a way to get ahold of a mew or vicinti! i just got the game 5 days ago and ive already beat the main story! It was AMAZING! XP
    Back to top Go down
    bloodyvampx3

bloodyvampx3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 am

hello my name is rob i live in north carolina and im 18! favorite game would be the 1 that im currently on which is pokemon white! favorite type of pokemon are fire and dragon types. and i love to sing and play games. currently looking for a way to get ahold of a mew or vicinti! i just got the game 5 days ago and ive already beat the main story! It was AMAZING! XP
    Back to top Go down
    Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Greetings everyone,

I am Grim and it is a pleasure to meet you all. I have been playing Pokemon since the release of Red and Blue, my first game being Blue, while my brother had Red. Growing up, the Pokemon game series played a major role in my childhood. I have played every generation installment to date, owning one of each while my little brother would have the alternate of my version and then we would both get the final installments such as Yellow,Crystal, Emerald, etc. To this day, even though I am now 20, I still buy and play the new installments because I honestly love Pokemon dearly and I refuse to let it go. I spend a lot of time researching the myths, legends and folklore surrounding Pokemon both in-game (i.e Pokemon mythology) and out-of-game (i.e Creepypasta's and such).

Favorite Pokemon: I have always been a Dragon trainer ever since I received a Dratini in Silver Version and raised it to become my first lvl. 100. My favorite pokemon of all time is Dragonite and I have always been known to use one throughout the generations. I also favor Lugia, Milotic, Articuno, Kyogre and Galvantula, but when it comes to battling I never use legendary Pokemon.

Favorite Game: The original Silver Version and it's remake SoulSilver would probably be my favorite. I also loved my Sapphire Version, for I have fond memories while growing up of my brother and I clashing constantly with Kyogre and Groudon...we still do even to this day on our Black and White Versions.

I currently live in Virginia, United States, but within Pokemon I reside in Lavender Town of the Kanto Region. Away from Pokemon my hobbies consist of music (as I am a musician), literature, poetry, art and of course videogames. Anyway I am going to end this for your eyes are probably tired and straining from having to read so much. I am always up for a good chat, battle or trade anytime, my friend codes are in my signature. When it comes to battling however, I much prefer casual battling over competitive. Again it is an absolute pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to conversing here with you on the forums.

Until next time, take care and thanks for reading.

- Grim.
    Back to top Go down
    skeletios

skeletios

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:53 am

Hello ^.^
    I'm Nathaniel and I currently reside in San Antonio, Texas Very Happy
    I'm 15(almost 16)
    I prefer the GBA pokemon games. Not a huge fan of the DS games Razz But the one that I am currently playing is Fire Red( <3 )
    Since I started a new game yesterday my current team is:
    -Gyrados; Lvl 20
    -Charmeleon; Lvl 24
    -Mankey; Lvl 25
    -Pidgeotto; Lvl 25
    (I'm currently aboard the SS Anne)
    I don't have a DA account however I do have a tumblr :3 I mean who doesn't?? Lol anyways if you want, follow me pokemasternathaniel.tumblr.com
    My favorite Pokemon will tend to change from one point to another but the Kanto Starters, Pidgeotto, Ninetails, Eevee, N\/ , etc.
    I really don't prefer any type but if I had to choose, it'd be ghost Very Happy
    My other hobbies include acting, running, swimming, climbing, and many other stuff

But uhhh yeah that sums it all up (:
    Back to top Go down
    Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 am

Hi,I'm Altaria! As you can probably guess from my username,one of my favourite Pokemon is the adorable,soft,fluffy,powerful blue bird that has caught my love since Gen III.

Another of my favourites, is the powerful Arcanine due to the fact I adore tigers and lions completely.I've been playing from Gen III onwards and have been playing for around four years.I am also a lover of those adorable Furrets Very Happy.

Some of my hobbies are drawing really strange creatures,writing creative stories and rock climbing! Some things you should also know about me- I think I'm one of the clumsiest people around,I can't count the number of times I've tripped. Although I'm clumsy I can be a pretty funny person and friendly.

I'm horrible at ending intros.I guess I'll just say, I hope I have fun here and make some amazing friends :3!
    Back to top Go down
    Lilith the Vulpix
    Admin
    Admin
    Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 am

Altaria wrote:
    Hi,I'm Altaria! As you can probably guess from my username,one of my favourite Pokemon is the adorable,soft,fluffy,powerful blue bird that has caught my love since Gen III.

Another of my favourites, is the powerful Arcanine due to the fact I adore tigers and lions completely.I've been playing from Gen III onwards and have been playing for around four years.I am also a lover of those adorable Furrets Very Happy.

Some of my hobbies are drawing really strange creatures,writing creative stories and rock climbing! Some things you should also know about me- I think I'm one of the clumsiest people around,I can't count the number of times I've tripped. Although I'm clumsy I can be a pretty funny person and friendly.

I'm horrible at ending intros.I guess I'll just say, I hope I have fun here and make some amazing friends :3!

Hello there! I have just decided to try to get the forum up and running again. I am sorry that you joined a month ago and nobody was here. I hope you see this message very soon because I'm going to need some help booting up the forum again! Please feel free to invite as many people as you like, because I'd love to get this forum BOOMING!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
    Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Trainers of Pallet :: Welcome to T.O.P! :: New Trainers-
    Jump to: