Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+24
bloodyvampx3
Endless Summer
Old Dragonite
Sabretusk
Miniyuki's Xetra
MissingVaati.
Джаллер
Alphonse_lover45
NinetalesBoy
Balderdashington
00Rubychan00
Mefista
kitty
Pokey-kins
HaleySnow16
Kimmy91
Akira97
Zapzy
somevidgameguy12
Snivy
buizel
Miwako
IceOrFire
Lilith the Vulpix
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 am

Now I feel like a retard.

Thanks for telling me, Char. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 am

Your very welcome Lilith.^^
Back to top Go down
Kimmy91

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 am

Hello =D my name is Kimmy and I'm 19 years old.I come from Aruba which is a small island in the Caribbean.My favorite Pokemon game up till now is Diamond and SoulSilver. My three favorite Pokemon are Espeon, Drifblim and Buneary. My hobbies are drawing, playing video games and Rp-ing bacause i think it's a lot of fun ^ ^ I have never been in something like this before so im pretty nervous, but i hope that i will be able to do my best to stay active and contribute to this group because it looks like a lot of fun xD
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 am

Kimmy91 wrote:
Hello =D my name is Kimmy and I'm 19 years old.I come from Aruba which is a small island in the Caribbean.My favorite Pokemon game up till now is Diamond and SoulSilver. My three favorite Pokemon are Espeon, Drifblim and Buneary. My hobbies are drawing, playing video games and Rp-ing bacause i think it's a lot of fun ^ ^ I have never been in something like this before so im pretty nervous, but i hope that i will be able to do my best to stay active and contribute to this group because it looks like a lot of fun xD

Hi, Kimmy! You are from Aruba?? Wow, that is so cool!! My parents have been there before. =] You live in a very beautiful place. We'll have to talk one-on-one sometime! You seem to have a very fun and sweet personality...
We have all of the same hobbies! =D Well, there is good news for you! We will be having a RPG section really soon once we get a few more members!
We are all going to have so much fun here! The forum was made only three days ago! ((I worked very hard on it to try to make it look nice ^^")) Don't worry, I was really nervous about making the forum, too... I was afraid it was going to be an epic failure, but it's starting to really take off now! I'm so excited!
Well, Kimmy, we are very happy to have you here. You are more than welcome to contribute to any topic you want. You may even create your own topics so we have something new to discuss about! I'll make sure that the discussions never run dry! xD
Back to top Go down
Kimmy91

Kimmy91

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:03 am

Really? that is good news! cant wait for the RPG section then =D
You've done a pretty amazing job already and im sure that it will only get better from here ^ ^
If i get any ideas I'll be sure to toss them in here to discuss xD
Back to top Go down
HaleySnow16

HaleySnow16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Hiya!

I'm new here~ You can call me Haley or Mayu (everyone in dA calls me that, but I prefer Haley here ^^) I'm 17, and I live in the Philippines.

I have too many favorite Pokemon games! But to tell you all, I haven't played the first generation games and the remakes ^^'. But so far, the most meaningful one for me is Pokemon Gold since it's the first Pokemon game I ever played and it was the game that got me into Pokemon games.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Heart Gold and my team consists of Meganium, Empoleon, Lucario, Pidgeot, Gyarados and Ho-oh. Actually, Ho-oh is a substitute for Blaziken which I hadn't received yet XD

My favorite Pokemon as of now is Lucario. He's currently the strongest one in my team.

Hobbies.. hmm.. if you call drawing like hell a hobby, then yeah that's it XD

I'll post my friend code later on. I don't have my DS at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.09shootingstar90.deviantart.com
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Welcome to T.O.P. Haley.^^
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:17 pm

HaleySnow16 wrote:
Hiya!

I'm new here~ You can call me Haley or Mayu (everyone in dA calls me that, but I prefer Haley here ^^) I'm 17, and I live in the Philippines.

I have too many favorite Pokemon games! But to tell you all, I haven't played the first generation games and the remakes ^^'. But so far, the most meaningful one for me is Pokemon Gold since it's the first Pokemon game I ever played and it was the game that got me into Pokemon games.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Heart Gold and my team consists of Meganium, Empoleon, Lucario, Pidgeot, Gyarados and Ho-oh. Actually, Ho-oh is a substitute for Blaziken which I hadn't received yet XD

My favorite Pokemon as of now is Lucario. He's currently the strongest one in my team.

Hello Haley and welcome to T.O.P! We are so glad that you joined us! ^_^
As you can see, many people on our forum come from around the world, such as El Salvador, Aruba, Canada, and the Philippines (that's you!).
Gaahhh, you have a Blaziken... you should make PokeBabies such as Torchic so I can have Blaziken, too... Buhahaha! (when you get him, tell me and we will set something up!) Wink
ANYWAYS ((I'm done with being creepy)) Welcome to T.O.P and feel free to jump into a topic or create your own so everyone has something to talk about!
NOTE: I'll be gone for a little while today, guys. I'm going to go hiking in the mountains with my Canon Rebel Xsi camera and go craaazzzyyy... >xD
Back to top Go down
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Hey, I'm Meagan ^^ Feel free to call me Meg, Pokey or Pokey-kins Smile I'm 15 and live in Quebec, Canada Smile
I was invited on my dA account, http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/

My favourite pokemon are ice types. My favourite pokemon itself (rather, themselves...) are Articuno and Mew.

My fave game? Right now it's Soul Silver, though I also love the originals for the GameBoy Color.

My hobbies include drawing, video games and baking Very Happy

My FC? I might have to get back on that one. My DS is in my dad's car, and he's at work! D:

I hope that I can make some really cool friends here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 pm

HAY EVERY ONE my name is Amanda Starr Kramers but I usuly go by my alter ego's name Shadow. I live in Canada Ontario with my parints and yunger brother. I am 17 turning 18 in November. My faverit pokemon would have to be pecachu and Mudkip. I curintly own Saphier, and Diamand and hopeing to get some more for my birthday. My favorit type of pokemon is Water and grass types. I can not find my game to tell you my trainer Id. I have almost 200 pokemon cards. My hobbies include wrighting reading cuddleing and playing my ds.
Back to top Go down
Mefista

Mefista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Hello,I'm Mefista.I'm 18 and I live in Russia,in Moscow.I've never played pokemon games-only watched cartoons.My favorite pokemons are Raichu and Hypno.My hobbies are listening music[genre is not important;my favourite bands are KISS,Immortal,InsaneClownPosse,Lordi,HIM,TheRasmus,russian bands "Ария","Мельница","Тролль гнёт ель"&"Алиса" and many other],drawing and collecting [I collect caps(right word?I mean this round thingies,other word for them is "taso"...urgh,my english is not the best),My little pony and stickers].
I hope my english is not the worst...
Back to top Go down
http://cdmarchdevil.mybb.ru/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:24 am

Pokey-kins wrote:
Hey, I'm Meagan ^^ Feel free to call me Meg, Pokey or Pokey-kins Smile I'm 15 and live in Quebec, Canada Smile
I was invited on my dA account, http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/

My favourite pokemon are ice types. My favourite pokemon itself (rather, themselves...) are Articuno and Mew.

My fave game? Right now it's Soul Silver, though I also love the originals for the GameBoy Color.

My hobbies include drawing, video games and baking Very Happy

My FC? I might have to get back on that one. My DS is in my dad's car, and he's at work! D:

I hope that I can make some really cool friends here! Smile

Hi Meagan! I just want to tell you I love your name. ^^"
Now that that's outta the way... (haha!)
We are so glad that you joined! You seem very upbeat and cheerful! That's awesome! We really do like enthusiastic people!
I love Quebec! I keep telling my parents how badly I want to go back there and live there. Smile
You like to bake? What kind of food do you bake? What's the "Meagan Special"? Hehe. ^^
You'll meet some really cool people here. I'm very excited that this forum is starting to take off and grow. All of you trainers make it happen!
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:29 am

kitty wrote:
HAY EVERY ONE my name is Amanda Starr Kramers but I usuly go by my alter ego's name Shadow. I live in Canada Ontario with my parints and yunger brother. I am 17 turning 18 in November. My faverit pokemon would have to be pecachu and Mudkip. I curintly own Saphier, and Diamand and hopeing to get some more for my birthday. My favorit type of pokemon is Water and grass types. I can not find my game to tell you my trainer Id. I have almost 200 pokemon cards. My hobbies include wrighting reading cuddleing and playing my ds.

Hi Amanda! We are very happy that you joined and can share your enthusiasm for Pokemon with us! =D
I also have a younger brother. He can be a little twerp sometimes, but I love him. ^_^ <3
You'll be 18 very soon! We will all have to celebrate your birthday somehow. Wouldn't that be fun?
So I heard you liek Mudkipz? HAHA! xD
That's a lot of Pokemon cards! I plan on start collecting the cards again since I have over 1,000 of the really old Pokemon cards. I'd like to enter tournaments! They apparently have a lot of Pokemon Trading Card tournaments where I live (Portland, Oregon) so if anyone lives around that area (like California or the border of Canada) we could all get together as a team and dominate the tournaments! That would be so awesome! xD
It looks like we all share the same common interests. That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:32 am

Mefista wrote:
Hello,I'm Mefista.I'm 18 and I live in Russia,in Moscow.I've never played pokemon games-only watched cartoons.My favorite pokemons are Raichu and Hypno.My hobbies are listening music[genre is not important;my favourite bands are KISS,Immortal,InsaneClownPosse,Lordi,HIM,TheRasmus,russian bands "Ария","Мельница","Тролль гнёт ель"&"Алиса" and many other],drawing and collecting [I collect caps(right word?I mean this round thingies,other word for them is "taso"...urgh,my english is not the best),My little pony and stickers].
I hope my english is not the worst...

Hi Mefista! I'm so glad that you could join us here on Trainers of Pallet!
Wow, MOSCOW? That is so cool! I'm jealous. ^^
Raichu is one of my favorite Pokemon, too! In all honesty, Hypno always kinda freaked me out in a way... I don't know why. >_>
Do you mean you collect bottle caps? Or caps to wear on your head? (both are round, haha!)
Don't worry about your English, my dear. You are doing just fine. ^^
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:41 am

I am curintly in the proses of makeing a book called Alexander The great and after that is The histery of Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Mefista

Mefista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 am

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Dsc06253pq1I mean this (photo from google)

^^
Back to top Go down
http://cdmarchdevil.mybb.ru/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:46 am

kitty wrote:
I am curintly in the proses of makeing a book called Alexander The great and after that is The histery of Pokemon

That's really interesting! Give us updates when you start on the History of Pokemon. We would love to hear about it!
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 am

Mefista wrote:
Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Dsc06253pq1I mean this (photo from google)

^^

Oh my god!! I have a little booklet of those caps (they are REALLY old, though)! I didn't know that they still made them! I don't see them anywhere I go... maybe they don't sell them where I live. T_T
That's really cool, though! I'm sure you have quite the collection of caps! =D
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:48 am

no problem I am just starting my first book so I will start my second one after word. I am open to any sugestions for the thered if any one has some idias
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:50 am

kitty wrote:
no problem I am just starting my first book so I will start my second one after word. I am open to any sugestions for the thered if any one has some idias

I'm glad you are open for suggestions! If we come up with something, we will be sure to let you know on any ideas we have. It sounds so exciting making a book!
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:52 am

I know espeshaly since every one thinks it won't sell wich it will I am almost done chapter 1
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:55 am

kitty wrote:
I know espeshaly since every one thinks it won't sell wich it will I am almost done chapter 1
I can't wait. Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:58 am

you will love it. the first chapter is all about his child hood
Back to top Go down
00Rubychan00

00Rubychan00

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 am

Hiya everyone~! My name's Ruby (not really, but please, call me that ^^Wink Ruby Yuuki~

I'm 14, and love exploring through new sites, especially related to pokemon!
I live in california, but that's all I can say ;P And just so everyone knows, I rarely RP women, as Ruby Yuuki is a male character in Pokemon Special, but I am a female ^^

My DA www.00Rubychan00.deviantart.com (I'd give my fanfiction, but it has yaoi, and I'm guessing some might be hesitant over something like that ^^;

My favorite pokemon games are: Colosseum (number one~), Ruby, Emerald, Platinum, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 & 2 (all five), Pokemon TCG (real life and the gb colour game), Soul Silver, XD: Gale of Darkness, Leafgreen, Firered, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Red, Blue, & Yellow. *smiles* I think I got 'em all...I wanna play both Black & White so badly~!

Favorite Pokemon? Gardevoir, Gallade, Milotic, Swampert, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Ralts, Kirlia, Feebas, Poochyena, Mightyena, Skitty, Delcatty, Castform, Celebi...there's probably more, but I don't remember ^^;

Other hobbies: I draw, write fanfics, play pokefarm.org (online website) and play pokemon games as much as I can~

Friend Code? I WISH. >///<; My wi-fi doesn't work, but if it does, I use no restrictions what-so-evar~ ^^

Thanks for the invite Lillith~!

Au Revoir~!
Ruby Yuuki ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.00Rubychan00.deviantart.com
HaleySnow16

HaleySnow16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
HaleySnow16 wrote:
Hiya!

Hello Haley and welcome to T.O.P! We are so glad that you joined us! ^_^
As you can see, many people on our forum come from around the world, such as El Salvador, Aruba, Canada, and the Philippines (that's you!).
Gaahhh, you have a Blaziken... you should make PokeBabies such as Torchic so I can have Blaziken, too... Buhahaha! (when you get him, tell me and we will set something up!) Wink
ANYWAYS ((I'm done with being creepy)) Welcome to T.O.P and feel free to jump into a topic or create your own so everyone has something to talk about!
NOTE: I'll be gone for a little while today, guys. I'm going to go hiking in the mountains with my Canon Rebel Xsi camera and go craaazzzyyy... >xD

Thanks so much for the welcome! teehee~

Thanks too for inviting me to join~ I'd love to give ya baby Torchics! I'll just have to figure out how to fix my internet connections X3 also, I'm posting some art here too so please do check them out. I'm posting little by little every now and then but that's because most of my pics are on my dA too Very Happy

Again, nice to meet everyone here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.09shootingstar90.deviantart.com
Balderdashington
Graphic Design Team
Graphic Design Team
Balderdashington

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey guys! My name is Jon. I am 20 and live in the Great white north, that is Canada.

My DA account is http://balderdashington.deviantart.com/ if any one cares. I have only 1 Pokemon related thing in my gallery, but I think I will have to do more since it got a pretty good response...

My favorite pokemon game would have to be Pokemon Crystal. That generation was pretty sweet with the introduction to the -censored- time scheme of things (morning, day, evening, and night Pokemon). I also loved the use of the cell phone in that game. Pretty awesome stuff.

Favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur and Hitmonlee. I haven't really gotten used to all the new Pokemon yet. I love those old school ones.

My hobbies include drawing, animation, playing video games, and pretty much all of Multimedia creation. Y'know...the fun stuff!

Pokemon has been a big part of my childhood. And is still a common subject when talking with friends. This looks like a cool place....Woo!
Back to top Go down
http://balderdashington.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Balderdashington wrote:
Hey guys! My name is Jon. I am 20 and live in the Great white north, that is Canada.

My DA account is http://balderdashington.deviantart.com/ if any one cares. I have only 1 Pokemon related thing in my gallery, but I think I will have to do more since it got a pretty good response...

My favorite pokemon game would have to be Pokemon Crystal. That generation was pretty sweet with the introduction to the -censored- time scheme of things (morning, day, evening, and night Pokemon). I also loved the use of the cell phone in that game. Pretty awesome stuff.

Favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur and Hitmonlee. I haven't really gotten used to all the new Pokemon yet. I love those old school ones.

My hobbies include drawing, animation, playing video games, and pretty much all of Multimedia creation. Y'know...the fun stuff!

Pokemon has been a big part of my childhood. And is still a common subject when talking with friends. This looks like a cool place....Woo!

Yay, we now have someone who played the old skool games! I'm happy! =D
We are glad that you joined us here on T.O.P and we welcome you to respond to any topics or create any of them. ^_^
I'm glad you think the forum is cool. If you have any suggestions for it, please let us know in our "Ideas for T.O.P" forum.

Back to top Go down
Balderdashington
Graphic Design Team
Graphic Design Team
Balderdashington

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 am

Woah...something I said got censored...I swear I didn't swear.
Back to top Go down
http://balderdashington.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trainers of Pallet :: Welcome to T.O.P! :: New Trainers-
Jump to: