Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+24
bloodyvampx3
Endless Summer
Old Dragonite
Sabretusk
Miniyuki's Xetra
MissingVaati.
Джаллер
Alphonse_lover45
NinetalesBoy
Balderdashington
00Rubychan00
Mefista
kitty
Pokey-kins
HaleySnow16
Kimmy91
Akira97
Zapzy
somevidgameguy12
Snivy
buizel
Miwako
IceOrFire
Lilith the Vulpix
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Balderdashington
Graphic Design Team
Graphic Design Team

Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey guys! My name is Jon. I am 20 and live in the Great white north, that is Canada.

My DA account is http://balderdashington.deviantart.com/ if any one cares. I have only 1 Pokemon related thing in my gallery, but I think I will have to do more since it got a pretty good response...

My favorite pokemon game would have to be Pokemon Crystal. That generation was pretty sweet with the introduction to the -censored- time scheme of things (morning, day, evening, and night Pokemon). I also loved the use of the cell phone in that game. Pretty awesome stuff.

Favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur and Hitmonlee. I haven't really gotten used to all the new Pokemon yet. I love those old school ones.

My hobbies include drawing, animation, playing video games, and pretty much all of Multimedia creation. Y'know...the fun stuff!

Pokemon has been a big part of my childhood. And is still a common subject when talking with friends. This looks like a cool place....Woo!
Back to top Go down
http://balderdashington.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Balderdashington wrote:
Hey guys! My name is Jon. I am 20 and live in the Great white north, that is Canada.

My DA account is http://balderdashington.deviantart.com/ if any one cares. I have only 1 Pokemon related thing in my gallery, but I think I will have to do more since it got a pretty good response...

My favorite pokemon game would have to be Pokemon Crystal. That generation was pretty sweet with the introduction to the -censored- time scheme of things (morning, day, evening, and night Pokemon). I also loved the use of the cell phone in that game. Pretty awesome stuff.

Favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur and Hitmonlee. I haven't really gotten used to all the new Pokemon yet. I love those old school ones.

My hobbies include drawing, animation, playing video games, and pretty much all of Multimedia creation. Y'know...the fun stuff!

Pokemon has been a big part of my childhood. And is still a common subject when talking with friends. This looks like a cool place....Woo!

Yay, we now have someone who played the old skool games! I'm happy! =D
We are glad that you joined us here on T.O.P and we welcome you to respond to any topics or create any of them. ^_^
I'm glad you think the forum is cool. If you have any suggestions for it, please let us know in our "Ideas for T.O.P" forum.

Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
Balderdashington
Graphic Design Team
Graphic Design Team

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 am

Woah...something I said got censored...I swear I didn't swear.
Back to top Go down
http://balderdashington.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:32 am

Balderdashington wrote:
Woah...something I said got censored...I swear I didn't swear.

Hmm, that's odd. I'll make sure to go back to see if something is in the censor dictionary that isn't supposed to be in there. @_@
Back to top Go down
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 am

Hey im Chris! ^^ Im AGPokeFan on Deviant Art.
I just love Pokemon. I think my favorite games are Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, though right now, i think Heart Gold and Soul Sliver are the best Pokemon games ever made!
My favorite Pokemon type is definatly fire. My favorite Pokemon, of coarse, is Ninetales! (you probably figured that out from my username. =3)
I'm extremely lazy fyi. I'm pretty much an otaku but not a extreme HARDCORE otaku that does absolutely nothing but watch anime and play video games his -censored- life. I do all that and plenty other (non otaku =3) things. ^^
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:37 am

Hello and welcome to T.O.P. NinetalesBoy. Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Hope you like it here.^^
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:21 am

NinetalesBoy wrote:
I just love Pokemon. I think my favorite games are Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, though right now, i think Heart Gold and Soul Sliver are the best Pokemon games ever made!
My favorite Pokemon type is definatly fire. My favorite Pokemon, of coarse, is Ninetales! (you probably figured that out from my username. =3)
I'm extremely lazy fyi. I'm pretty much an otaku but not a extreme HARDCORE otaku that does absolutely nothing but watch anime and play video games his -censored- life. I do all that and plenty other (non otaku =3) things. ^^

He...he... He likes Ninetales?! *____*
Okay, you're my new favorite person on here!
As you can see, I like vulpix ((my username)) a lot and it's based off of my Vulpix named Lilith.
What is your Ninetales's name?
Oh, welcome to T.O.P, by the way. Char is doing a better job welcoming people than I am. xD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 am

Yes I am.^^
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:28 am

Charizard wrote:
Yes I am.^^

>_>" Don't rub it in so soon, Char. ^^" heh heh... I just hate admitting those kinds of things. Hah... <_<"
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:37 am

Sorry about that.o-o
Back to top Go down
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:27 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
Pokey-kins wrote:
Hey, I'm Meagan ^^ Feel free to call me Meg, Pokey or Pokey-kins Smile I'm 15 and live in Quebec, Canada Smile
I was invited on my dA account, http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/

My favourite pokemon are ice types. My favourite pokemon itself (rather, themselves...) are Articuno and Mew.

My fave game? Right now it's Soul Silver, though I also love the originals for the GameBoy Color.

My hobbies include drawing, video games and baking Very Happy

My FC? I might have to get back on that one. My DS is in my dad's car, and he's at work! D:

I hope that I can make some really cool friends here! Smile

Hi Meagan! I just want to tell you I love your name. ^^"
Now that that's outta the way... (haha!)
We are so glad that you joined! You seem very upbeat and cheerful! That's awesome! We really do like enthusiastic people!
I love Quebec! I keep telling my parents how badly I want to go back there and live there. Smile
You like to bake? What kind of food do you bake? What's the "Meagan Special"? Hehe. ^^
You'll meet some really cool people here. I'm very excited that this forum is starting to take off and grow. All of you trainers make it happen!

xD Thank you Smile
Haha upbeat people are awesome! And yes, Quebec is quite awesome ;D
Hehe I bake cookies and muffins XD Ohh and banana bread~
I'm glad, so far everyone seems to be friendly and such Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:55 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
NinetalesBoy wrote:

He...he... He likes Ninetales?! *____*
Okay, you're my new favorite person on here!
As you can see, I like vulpix ((my username)) a lot and it's based off of my Vulpix named Lilith.
What is your Ninetales's name?
Oh, welcome to T.O.P, by the way. Char is doing a better job welcoming people than I am. xD
lol. And btw, my Ninetales' name is Flame. :3
Back to top Go down
Alphonse_lover45

Alphonse_lover45

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 am

Hello I'm Stephanie^^ but call Me Al I'm from Australia ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.TinierMe.com
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:14 am

Alphonse_lover45 wrote:
Hello I'm Stephanie^^ but call Me Al I'm from Australia ^^
Guess who. =3
Welcome to Pallet! ^^
Back to top Go down
Alphonse_lover45

Alphonse_lover45

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:22 am

hello I'm Al^^ I have a good Soul Silver team <D and yeah...nothing really to say XD
Back to top Go down
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 am

And Lilith! When you come online, this is my bff from another site. ^^
Back to top Go down
Alphonse_lover45

Alphonse_lover45

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:33 am

Hey Chris.....OH I know what you signature is now XD
Back to top Go down
Джаллер

Джаллер

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:41 am

Привет всем! Я Дмитрий. Живу в России, в Москве. Англйский совсем не знаю, поэтому писать буду на русском. Кому не нравится- извеняйте.
Back to top Go down
http://a-jaller.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:28 am

Джаллер wrote:
Привет всем! Я Дмитрий. Живу в России, в Москве. Англйский совсем не знаю, поэтому писать буду на русском. Кому не нравится- извеняйте.

Здравствуйте Dmitry! Меня зовут Ашлей. Мы счастливы, что Вы можете присоединиться к нам здесь на форуме! Я использую переводчика прямо сейчас. Я сожалею, пишу ли я неправильно для Вас. Это является лучшим, я могу сделать.
Я должен изучить русский язык, таким образом я могу говорить с Вами!
Пожалуйста чувствуйте себя долгожданными здесь.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Dmitry! My name is Ashley. We are happy that you can join us here on the forum! I am using a translator right now. I am sorry if I am writing wrong for you. This is the best I can do.
I should learn Russian so I can talk to you!
Please feel welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:30 am

NinetalesBoy wrote:
And Lilith! When you come online, this is my bff from another site. ^^

That's awesome! I'm glad that you can join us, Al. ^^ You are more than welcome here.
Back to top Go down
MissingVaati.

MissingVaati.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:50 am

I'm MissingVaati. from TinierMe(same username here, other accounts are dA's The---Puppetmaster and Crysandrea's The Puppetmaster), I'm 13, I'm female, and I'm a gamer who loves Zelda, Mario, Metroid, SSBB, and of course, Pokemon. My first game was Emerald, and I'm holding a Grudge(Pokejoke.) on my LeafGreen game(it deleted Bulma, my shiny Prmeape, level 42, female, Timid nature).
Back to top Go down
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 am

MissingVaati. wrote:
I'm MissingVaati. from TinierMe(same username here, other accounts are dA's The---Puppetmaster and Crysandrea's The Puppetmaster), I'm 13, I'm female, and I'm a gamer who loves Zelda, Mario, Metroid, SSBB, and of course, Pokemon. My first game was Emerald, and I'm holding a Grudge(Pokejoke.) on my LeafGreen game(it deleted Bulma, my shiny Prmeape, level 42, female, Timid nature).
hey vaati! its Chris. :3
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:55 am

MissingVaati. wrote:

Welcome to T.O.P, MissingVaati! Feel free to explore the site and submit any Pokemon artwork you have to our gallery. ^^
Back to top Go down
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:57 am

Tinierme is awesome. :3 That's where I met Al. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 am

NinetalesBoy wrote:
Tinierme is awesome. :3 That's where I met Al. ^^

That's cool. ^^ I've never heard of it. I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:59 am

Kewl! if you decide to join you can add me. :3
Back to top Go down
MissingVaati.

MissingVaati.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:11 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
MissingVaati. wrote:

Welcome to T.O.P, MissingVaati! Feel free to explore the site and submit any Pokemon artwork you have to our gallery. ^^

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
MissingVaati.

MissingVaati.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 am

NinetalesBoy wrote:
MissingVaati. wrote:
hey vaati! its Chris. :3

Dude, I KNOW. You're the Ninetales-obsessed guy on Tinierme XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trainers of Pallet :: Welcome to T.O.P! :: New Trainers-
Jump to: