Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome, Trainers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

Welcome, Trainers! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Trainers!   Welcome, Trainers! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:19 am

Welcome to the Trainers of Pallet forum!

We are so glad that you have stumbled upon our forum! We are currently in the process of developing the site into a wonderful place where trainers from all over the world come together to discuss, gab and chat about everything Pokémon!

We are looking for these types of Trainers!
  • Trainers who are active and lively in the site.
  • Trainers who play any of the Pokémon games (any gaming system) like Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, Heart Gold and Soul Silver!
  • Trainers who are into searching for the newest gadgets, apparel, toys, plushies, etc.
  • Trainers who love to gossip about upcoming Pokémon games, movies and shows.
  • Pokémon Masters who are willing to teach new Pokémon trainers about the World of Pokémon and are willing to answer questions.
    and obviously
  • Trainers who are passionate about Pokémon and strive to learn more about the World of Pokémon!

Since we are still in the process of making the forum clean, polished and ready to be in use, we are also looking for
a responsible team of admin and design staff.

If you think you have what it takes to be on our team, you are more than welcome to message me, Lilith the Vulpix. I will make sure to take my time to interview every person who messages me about becoming part of the admin or the design staff.

IMPORTANT: I will not interview anyone who doesn't message me about becoming part of our team. If someone decides to respond in this topic instead, I will not consider you for a position in our admin or design staff. If you are responsible enough to become part of the admin or staff, you must be able to comprehend rules and regulations. *is done ranting*

If you are interested in being interviewed, do not fret about what to say or do! There will be a separate topic on the forum all about becoming part of the Trainers of Pallet team! There will be a very small form to fill out and maybe a couple questions regarding your strengths, experiences, and leadership skills. If you have any questions regarding the form, feel free to message me, Lilith the Vulpix.

Some other topics that are "in the making" are:

• Rules and Regulations (mandatory to read)
  • Guide for Beginning Trainers
  • PokéGossip (for any "leaked" information about any upcoming movies, shows and Pokémon games
  • Help and Q/A
  • Ideas and Suggestions

If you have any ideas for new topics and such, feel free to message me, Lilith the Vulpix for now since the "Help and Q/A" topic isn't even formed yet... ^^"

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this introduction! Again, if you have any questions of anything about the Trainers of Pallet forum, feel free to message me. I'll be more than happy to help you!
Thanks again,
Lilith

EVERY TRAINER STARTS IN PALLET TOWN!
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net

Welcome, Trainers!
Page 1 of 1