Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Been a While! (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

It's Been a While! (Happy Thanksgiving!) Empty
PostSubject: It's Been a While! (Happy Thanksgiving!)   It's Been a While! (Happy Thanksgiving!) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Hey Trainers!

I know it's been a long while since all of us have been on the forum, so I think it's about time that we come up with some fun activities for all of us to do together!

I honestly would like to start WiFi battles with each other and eventually have our own Pokemon championshiop once we have enough participants. Anyone up for this?

Our other contests were canceled due to the forum becoming dead all of the sudden. Makes us sort of sad that a lot of our Trainers left and never came back (or signed up and never had signed in once) Sad

Oh, I also wanted to ask everyone (since it's Thanksgiving holiday) what everyone is thankful for in the Pokemon World! I'd also like to hear about anything else you are thankful for. :3

So, hopefully we can get the forum started back up again! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net

It's Been a While! (Happy Thanksgiving!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trainers of Pallet :: Official Forums :: Community Announcments-
Jump to: