Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wrapping up the Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

Wrapping up the Contest Empty
PostSubject: Wrapping up the Contest   Wrapping up the Contest EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:37 am

Hey Trainers!

I'm so sorry that the forum hasn't been too exciting and active lately. I've been pretty busy with things to do with everyday life and I'm sure the rest of you have been pretty busy, too!

Well, the chatbox is open again... I opened it pretty late and I apologize. I've decided that the chatbox will open at 4:00 Pacific time on Friday nights! It will close Monday morning (12:00 AM Pacific Time)

I also want to say I'm so sorry for slacking with so many things going on with the forum. I've been doing a pretty horrible job keeping up with everyone and creating new topics, etc. I'll try my best to put my foot forward to make things exciting here!

In other news, a little Pidgey told me that the Recruitment Contest is almost done! We have 5 more members to recruit until we can hand out those awesome PokePoints and start our new Create the Mascot contest! I hope you all are still trying to get more Trainers to join our awesome forum!

Thanks for reading,
Lil
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net

Wrapping up the Contest
Page 1 of 1