Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:32 am

The 4th movie of the DP Saga! It was in 3D in Japan also.

Ash and friends are on their way to Crown City to watch the "Pokémon Backer World Cup" While they are there, they meet up with a rare Isshu Pokémon, Zorua. Zorua is looking for a special friend, and of course, Ash wants to help. However Raiku, Entei, and Suicune are attacking the town! When one of the legendary dogs approached the heroes, it started to change form!? From Entei to Suicune to Raiku then to Ash!? It's real form came after as a dark fox named Zoroark. Also, a man is hunting down the Zoroark and Zorua for his special reason. This man can look into the future or past I think, and Celebii is the cause for it. Celebii also comes from 20 years from the past to stop this madness. That's all I know Neutral

JAP Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bO1a8ofnFE
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:16 am

Hmm if it follows the anime sequence it should air somewhere around November of this year.

Last edited by Blue Charizard on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:33 am

Blue Charizard wrote:
Hmm if it follows the anime sequence it should air somewhere around November of this year.

If they dub it right, I'll see it
Back to top Go down
HaleySnow16

HaleySnow16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh!!! I hope to see the dubbed series soon *_* I'm sure this'll be great!!

so far though, my favorites would have to be Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Giratina and the Sky Warrior XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.09shootingstar90.deviantart.com
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:46 pm

America, if you completely ruin the dub I will hate you. >:O
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:07 am

Yes, I'm hoping it comes good as well.
Back to top Go down
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:58 am

Razz
Blue Charizard wrote:
Yes, I'm hoping it comes good as well.

Me three!
Back to top Go down
HaleySnow16

HaleySnow16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 am

I know it's late lol but I've watched the Darkrai movie.. and now I can't stop listening to Oracion XDDD very touching~
Back to top Go down
http://www.09shootingstar90.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]   Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Movie 13 - Phantom Champion Zoroark [JAP Title]
Page 1 of 1