Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Addition: Help Sections for every game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

New Addition: Help Sections for every game Empty
PostSubject: New Addition: Help Sections for every game   New Addition: Help Sections for every game EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 am

Hey Trainers!

Since this community is growing bigger and bigger by the hour, I have decided to add a "Ask Away!" section in every single gaming sub-forum (the Ask Away forum are sub-sub forums, a forum inside a sub-forum in a main forum)
Kinda confusing, huh? Anyway...

If you play the Pokemon games and need a little help, are stuck or can't find a certain something, we are here to help!
You can ask any question you want relating to the game you are playing. Just make sure the question you ask is in the correct forum. For example, if you are stuck on a part in SoulSilver and need help, go to the "HeartGold & SoulSilver" forum and go the the "Ask Away" sub-forum to ask your question. See, it's pretty easy!

You will most likely get an answer pretty soon after posting it because most of us have played the games and are willing to help. Don't be shy and don't feel stupid about asking a question!

I hope this helps! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
Alphonse_lover45

Alphonse_lover45

New Addition: Help Sections for every game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition: Help Sections for every game   New Addition: Help Sections for every game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 am

I has no question CX

But I would like to say. Good idea =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.TinierMe.com

New Addition: Help Sections for every game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trainers of Pallet :: Official Forums :: Community Announcments-
Jump to: