Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HG/SS - Underground?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

HG/SS - Underground?  Empty
PostSubject: HG/SS - Underground?    HG/SS - Underground?  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Uhm, is there an underground in this game? XD
Like there's an underground fro Platinum and it involves wifi and stuff, but I've been wanting to evolve all of my Eevees and I need a Water stone to do that! D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Underground?    HG/SS - Underground?  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:14 am

That's a very good question. I was wondering about that myself a few days ago and found out the answer.

Unfortunately, there is not an option to go underground in the HeartGold SoulSilver games. Isn't that a bummer? I also need a Water Stone to evolve my beloved Staryu, Rapide.

You can, however, take the chance of entering a Bug Catching contest and winning a Water Stone as a prize. I believe the prizes vary, so you have to keep trying (and make sure you are winning) to get that Water Stone.

If you would like for me to post tips on how to win a Bug Catching contest, I would be more than happy to. There are a lot of tricks and tips into winning these contests. Just let me know and I will write a small article about it (don't worry, you wouldn't be a burden if you asked! I really enjoy helping people out.)

There is also other ways of getting a water stone.
You can:
  • Show a Staryu to to Bill's grandfather in Cerulean city
    or
  • Win a water stone at the Pokeatholon on certain days (not sure when, though).

I really hope this helped. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Underground?    HG/SS - Underground?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
That's a very good question. I was wondering about that myself a few days ago and found out the answer.

Unfortunately, there is not an option to go underground in the HeartGold SoulSilver games. Isn't that a bummer? I also need a Water Stone to evolve my beloved Staryu, Rapide.

You can, however, take the chance of entering a Bug Catching contest and winning a Water Stone as a prize. I believe the prizes vary, so you have to keep trying (and make sure you are winning) to get that Water Stone.

If you would like for me to post tips on how to win a Bug Catching contest, I would be more than happy to. There are a lot of tricks and tips into winning these contests. Just let me know and I will write a small article about it (don't worry, you wouldn't be a burden if you asked! I really enjoy helping people out.)

There is also other ways of getting a water stone.
You can:

• Show a Staryu to to Bill's grandfather in Cerulean city
    or
  • Win a water stone at the Pokeatholon on certain days (not sure when, though).

I really hope this helped. ^_^

Wow, thanks ^^
That would be awesome, but I heard if you catch a dratini near...I think Whirl Islands, it comes holding a water stone.
And I never knew that showing Bill's grandfather a staryu would work!
But I was never the type to enter a bug catching contest ^^; I don't even know how they work lol HG/SS - Underground?  Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Underground?    HG/SS - Underground?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:59 am

Bug Catching Contests are tricky cause you need a Scyther or Pinsir to get first prize.
And underground part would be fun, but it would be a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Underground?    HG/SS - Underground?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:25 am

Blue Charizard wrote:
Bug Catching Contests are tricky cause you need a Scyther or Pinsir to get first prize.
And underground part would be fun, but it would be a hassle.

I have actually gotten first place in a bug catching contest from getting a Butterfree. I don't believe that it's nessasary to catch a Scyther or Pinsir in order to win. It's the best if you catch the Pokemon with full HP. The key to winning the contest is to catch a STRONG Pokemon. That means it's HP has to be at it's max to have a better chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Underground?    HG/SS - Underground?  Empty

Back to top Go down

HG/SS - Underground?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trainers of Pallet :: Games, Games, Games... :: Pokémon Handheld Games :: HeartGold & SoulSilver-
Jump to: