Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So many Updates! (please read!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

So many Updates! (please read!) Empty
PostSubject: So many Updates! (please read!)   So many Updates! (please read!) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 am

Hey Trainers!

Since I've had the time to really organize and add things, I ended up getting a lot more done than I'd thought I would!

Here are some new features to T.O.P!

• New default avatars! Ohmygoodness! I ended up adding 30 AWESOME Pokémon default avatars! You really should check them out and "go shopping" because I looked really hard for some really good ones for you guys! ((I actually was originally going to upload 114 avatars that I saved... but them I went to upload them all and found out that there's a 30 avatar limit in the avatar gallery. Dx<

• New emoticons! There are 13 more emoticons that you can use in the forums! I found some cute, funny ones such as the emoticon above. *points upward to poor little fella repetitively smashing head into wall*

• New "quick reply" in the forums! No longer do you have to make the extra effort of replying to a topic by pressing another button! Isn't that great news? I swear our generation is getting more lazy every day...

• More organized home page! Doesn't the front page look nice and tidy? I cleaned it up and "put things away", so you should find the sub-forums if you click on the main forums.

• New front-page message! This is for guests to read when they visit the site! Hopefully it's convincing enough to make them want to join...

• I have finished the "New Positions" topic. If you are interested in becoming an Admin's Assistant, a member of T.O.P.G.D.T (Trainers of Pallet Graphic Design Team) or a Moderator, please follow this link for further details:
    http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net/community-announcments-f7/we-have-positions-open-t17.htm

• A new gallery! FINALLY! We have a gallery just for posting Pokémon artwork! All you PokéArtists out there are now allowed to make an album of your artwork (just ask me first so we can "prove" that it's your work). We will have a few rules regarding the gallery, but those will be posted later.

So, what do you Trainers think about the new additions and slight changes? N\/
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: So many Updates! (please read!)   So many Updates! (please read!) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:32 pm

I kinda lol'd at the avatar thing... XD
Good job ^^
Hmm, is there a notification setting for replies, though? Like if people quote a comment you said so that they can reply to it? Because it's kind of annoying to check all the topics you've posted in just to check if there's a reply ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: So many Updates! (please read!)   So many Updates! (please read!) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:44 am

Pokey-kins wrote:
I kinda lol'd at the avatar thing... XD
Good job ^^
Hmm, is there a notification setting for replies, though? Like if people quote a comment you said so that they can reply to it? Because it's kind of annoying to check all the topics you've posted in just to check if there's a reply ^^;

Huh, I believe that you can go to your settings and have an email sent to you if someone replied to you. I mean, any forum with the "NEW!" icon floating will have a reply or something. I'll look into it, alright? Try to find a solution to this. ^^"
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many Updates! (please read!)   So many Updates! (please read!) Empty

Back to top Go down

So many Updates! (please read!)
Page 1 of 1