Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+24
bloodyvampx3
Endless Summer
Old Dragonite
Sabretusk
Miniyuki's Xetra
MissingVaati.
Джаллер
Alphonse_lover45
NinetalesBoy
Balderdashington
00Rubychan00
Mefista
kitty
Pokey-kins
HaleySnow16
Kimmy91
Akira97
Zapzy
somevidgameguy12
Snivy
buizel
Miwako
IceOrFire
Lilith the Vulpix
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:28 am

Hello fellow Pokémon Trainers of all kinds!

Welcome to Introduce Yourself, where all Pokémon Trainers can gather, share some things about themselves and get to know eachother! This is a place where we all can peacefully converse about who we are and what we love about Pokémon.

We all have to admit that introducing ourselves can be a little nerve-wracking. Sometimes when we set our hands on the keyboard and are ready to go, we realize that we have no idea what to say. Here are some tips on how to give a thourogh "Hello!"

• First, say your name, your age and where you live. You have the choice to either say your real name or to only use the user name you chose for the Trainers of Pallet forum. Do not feel pressured to give out your real name, age or where you live because that is your personal information.
    IMPORTANT: If ANYONE is bullying, pressuring, or threatening you to state your personal information, immediatly report the member to me or any other member of the Elites. THIS IS CALLED CYBER-BULLYING. We want all of our Trainers to feel comfortable socializing with everyone in the T.O.P forum.

For more information regarding cyber-bullying, please refer to our "Staying Safe on Trainers of Pallet" guide here: http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net/introduction-to-top-f1/staying-safe-on-trainers-of-pallet-t3.htm

• What's your favorite Pokémon game? Almost everyone who has watched Pokémon on T.V has played the video games! Tell us what your favorite Pokémon game is. You may even tell us about your Pokémon team on that game. (Remember that we have a very special and detailed forum just for bragging about your Pokémon team!)

• What are favorite Pokémon? Do you have a specific type of Pokémon you favor? C'mon, don't be shy! Tell us what your favorite Pokémon are! We are very respectful of all Trainers and don't tease Trainers if they like a certain Pokémon or type of Pokémon.

• What are your other hobbies? Whether it's stamp collection, gum chewing or trading Pokémon at the Global Trading Center, you can say whatever you want without having to worry about a thing. Remember, we respect all Trainers here of all kinds!

• Do you have a Pokémon Friend Code for the Nintendo DS? Post your Friend Code here so you can swap numbers with other people to trade and battle with them! You don't have to if you don't want to, though.

To get everyone started, I'll go ahead and post my own introduction so everyone has an example of how to introduce themselves.

"Hello! My name is Ashley and I am 18 years old. I used to live in Nebraska, but now I live in Oregon. It has much nicer weather up here than down there! I'm very happy to have moved.
My favorite Pokémon game is currently Soul Silver. I just started a very new game, so now I have a fresh team that I'm training to become the strongest they can be!

This is my Soul Silver Pokémon team:

• Meganium-- Nickname: Mellani--Level 40
  • Magmar-- Nickname: Spytfire--Level 40
  • Fearow-- Nickname: Kenya--Level 40
  • Staryu-- Nickname: Rapide--Level 40
  • Ampharos-- Nickname: Maureenia--Level 40
    and last, but not least
  • Vulpix-- Nickname: Lilith--Level 40

My favorite Pokemon are Raichu and Vulpix (obviously). I like Electric and Fire types the most.

If you would like to trade or battle with me, I have a Friend Code!

4083-0923-7241

Feel free to message me any time you would like to battle or trade. I would be more than happy to! ^_^

I have other hobbies, too. I am an experimental photographer and I have a DeviantArt account. If you would like to look at my gallery, here is the link: http://rayndance.deviantart.com/

I can't wait to start meeting some new people and making new friends on T.O.P forum! Thanks for reading!"

Whew! You're finally done with writing your introduction! Congrats!
Now get out there, start meeting new people and have fun!

Sincerely,
Lilith
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
IceOrFire

IceOrFire

PostSubject: Hello!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello, you may call me Rei, or Icey. Very Happy I live in Canada and I'm 14.
My DeviantART account is http://ice-or-fire.deviantart.com/
My fav pokemons are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Raichu, Houndour, Chikorita, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Arcanine and Flygon c:
I like Electric, Grass and Fire types.
I only have played 3 pokemons game so far, I'm not sure what game I like the best though XD
Back to top Go down
Miwako

Miwako

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:53 am

Hii, im Miwa Very Happy I live in Germany and I´m 18.
My DeviantART account is http://miahinasakie.deviantart.com/
fave Pokis: Luxray, Buizel, Cranidos and Empoleon.
i like Fire types Very Happy
And sometimes my English is a little bad o_o
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:59 am

Miwako wrote:
Hii, im Miwa Very Happy I live in Germany and I´m 18.
My DeviantART account is http://miahinasakie.deviantart.com/
fave Pokis: Luxray, Buizel, Cranidos and Empoleon.
i like Fire types Very Happy
And sometimes my English is a little bad o_o

Hello, Miwa! We are so glad to have you as a new member on the forum. Germany, huh? I've never been there! It's my dream to travel the world. Maybe I can go to your beautiful country someday. ^_^
Luxray is another favorite of mine. I hope I can get a shiny Shinx one day and evolve it into a shiny Luxray!
Fire types are THE BOMB!
It's okay, we can all be kinda bad at English sometimes. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
buizel

buizel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:41 am

I was invited on DA, my FCs are below...when there's more people on the forums I wanna have tons of battles, let's see...my favorite pokemon are Latios and Buizel, but quite honestly I can mention lots more, like most of the starters and such, my favorite game will always be Emerald, but Black and White also looks pretty cool and original (playing it on my R4 as we speak), I also love Colosseum and XD, sucks they stopped with the 3D RPGs after that =(
Back to top Go down
http://charmeleon221.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 am

buizel wrote:
I was invited on DA, my FCs are below...when there's more people on the forums I wanna have tons of battles, let's see...my favorite pokemon are Latios and Buizel, but quite honestly I can mention lots more, like most of the starters and such, my favorite game will always be Emerald, but Black and White also looks pretty cool and original (playing it on my R4 as we speak), I also love Colosseum and XD, sucks they stopped with the 3D RPGs after that =(

Yes, I'm pretty much inviting everyone on DA right now. If you have other friends who play Pokémon, please invite them and try to convince them to join! I would like at least 50 members here. What do you think? Is that too much, or too little? Wink
You know what's really lame of me? I don't know where my Pokémon Emerald version went. >x( I had suck an awesome team on it and I put a lot of effort into making that team invincible. Well, it's gone now. *facepalm*
Yes, we all can't wait for B&W to come out. I does look pretty original and I'm quite happy with the 5th Generation Pokémon styles. They put some more originality and imagination into this bunch of critters!
What's embarrassing is that I have never played Colosseum. I've never owned a Game Cube (is that what you play it on?) or anything too fancy like that. All I have are the Old Skool Gameboys, Nintendo 64 Playstation 2 Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP and a Nintendo DS Lite.
Back to top Go down
buizel

buizel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 am

Colosseum and Gale of Darkness (XD) are both for the Gamecube, could be played on a Wii as well, and I'd say 50 members is too little, about your emerald version....you're the second person that tells me that, another friend of mine lost it, however it seems he found it eventually...
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:18 am

buizel wrote:
Colosseum and Gale of Darkness (XD) are both for the Gamecube, could be played on a Wii as well, and I'd say 50 members is too little, about your emerald version....you're the second person that tells me that, another friend of mine lost it, however it seems he found it eventually...

We should really talk about how many members we want on our forum. Honestly, I think I'd like as many as possible! =D I'm greedy like that... I think it would be really fun to have a bunch of members here. I'll make a new topic on the "New Members" Forum so we can talk about that, alright?
Back to top Go down
buizel

buizel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 am

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 am

IceOrFire wrote:
Hello, you may call me Rei, or Icey. Very Happy I live in Canada and I'm 14.
My DeviantART account is http://ice-or-fire.deviantart.com/
My fav pokemons are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Raichu, Houndour, Chikorita, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Arcanine and Flygon c:
I like Electric, Grass and Fire types.
I only have played 3 pokemons game so far, I'm not sure what game I like the best though XD

Feel free to join us in our conversations, Rei! Don't be shy. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 am

Hello my name is SoulSilverLugia, Lunar, or Sui. I live in SW Pennsylvania and I'm 22.
My DA account is http://bubble-lugia.deviantart.com/
My favorite Pokémon are: Lugia, Charizard, Golduck, Dragonite, and Lucario.
I like Flying, Water, and Fire types.
I played most of the Pokemon games.(All of the main line games cept B&W.)

My favorite game so far is Soul Silver and my friend code is 3610-5890-2798.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:17 am

SoulSilverLugia wrote:
Hello my name is SoulSilverLugia, Lunar, or Sui. I live in SW Pennsylvania and I'm 22.
My DA account is http://bubble-lugia.deviantart.com/
My favorite Pokémon are: Lugia, Charizard, Golduck, Dragonite, and Lucario.
I like Flying, Water, and Fire types.
I played most of the Pokemon games.(All of the main line games cept B&W.)

My favorite game so far is Soul Silver and my friend code is 3610-5890-2798.

Very nicely written! =] I shall be battling you when I get my team stronger. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:44 am

Alrighty but tomorrow I won't be to late around till 8:30PM Eastern Time Zone.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 am

SoulSilverLugia wrote:
Alrighty but tomorrow I won't be to late around till 8:30PM Eastern Time Zone.

Not a problem at all. I'm always staying up until 4 AM usually every night, working on the site. ^__^
Back to top Go down
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 am

Wazzup!? I'm Anthony from California, but in the Pokémon Universe, I live in Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh Region Very Happy I just turned 16 almost a month ago also! geek

What's your favorite Pokémon game? I would have to say the HeartGold/SoulSilver games, but Platinum is in a tie with them also Question

What are favorite Pokémon? Do you have a specific type of Pokémon you favor? I love Empoleon! He's my favorite of all time. The types I favor is probably Water, Steel, Fighting, and Electric

What are your other hobbies?
Hmm, I liek to draw Pokémon sometimes on my dA. Also, I go to High School, sophomore. Razz And, I practice some golf sometimes, but I mostly play video games

Do you have a Pokémon Friend Code for the Nintendo DS? I would like to post my Friend Code, but my access point is locked, and it's not compatible to the game No

I am very friendly, so doin't hesitate to chat. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 am

somevidgameguy12 wrote:
Wazzup!? I'm Anthony from California, but in the Pokémon Universe, I live in Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh Region Very Happy I just turned 16 almost a month ago also! geek

What's your favorite Pokémon game? I would have to say the HeartGold/SoulSilver games, but Platinum is in a tie with them also Question

What are favorite Pokémon? Do you have a specific type of Pokémon you favor? I love Empoleon! He's my favorite of all time. The types I favor is probably Water, Steel, Fighting, and Electric

Hmm, I liek to draw Pokémon sometimes on my dA. Also, I go to High School, sophomore. Razz And, I practice some golf sometimes, but I mostly play video games

Do you have a Pokémon Friend Code for the Nintendo DS? I would like to post my Friend Code, but my access point is locked, and it's not compatible to the game No

What a wonderful intro! I love your enthusiasm! That stinks that your access point is locked... Can you do something about that? Sad I would have to agree that Empoleon is pretty bomb. I've always loved how cute Piplup is. ^^ Empoleon is a great Pokémon to have in your party.

Do you liek Mudkips? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:55 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
somevidgameguy12 wrote:

What a wonderful intro! I love your enthusiasm! That stinks that your access point is locked... Can you do something about that? Sad I would have to agree that Empoleon is pretty bomb. I've always loved how cute Piplup is. ^^ Empoleon is a great Pokémon to have in your party.

Do you liek Mudkips? Very Happy

Thanks, I like being friendly. I don't think I can do anything about it, but I'll look around for an unlocked access point because I'm disappointed when I have to say no to match cuz of my acces point. Yup, I love that big guy! Basketball IDK why I like him so much! geek Piplup is pretty cute!

Maybe? Razz
Back to top Go down
Zapzy

Zapzy

PostSubject: My info :D   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Hey, my name is Autumn, like the season! and I'm 16 years old. I live in Norco over in southern California. My favorite pokemon game is going to be the new 5th generation games called Black and White. I can't wait to get my copy! My favorite pokemon are gonna have to be Absol, shiny Umbreon, and Mewtwo. My hobbies are usually battling other trainers and there pokemon, as well as playing video games all day. I have a pokemon friend code, but I forget what it is lol. And I have no wifi access point and hope to be getting one soon. I'm not sure if I will though D:

My favorite pokemon team currently though is-
1.Typhlosion-Explosion-lvl 97
2.Lugia-Weegie-lvl 100
3.Ampharos-Amphy-lvl 89
4.Dragonite-Night-lvl 81
5.Darkrai-Drake-lvl 100
6.Lucario-Luke-lvl 90
Back to top Go down
http://tokoinuaxel.deviantart.com
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Zapzy wrote:
Hey, my name is Autumn, like the season! and I'm 16 years old. I live in Norco over in southern California. My favorite pokemon game is going to be the new 5th generation games called Black and White. I can't wait to get my copy! My favorite pokemon are gonna have to be Absol, shiny Umbreon, and Mewtwo. My hobbies are usually battling other trainers and there pokemon, as well as playing video games all day. I have a pokemon friend code, but I forget what it is lol. And I have no wifi access point and hope to be getting one soon. I'm not sure if I will though D:

It's such a pleasure to meet you, Autumn! We are so glad to have you join us as a new Trainer on T.O.P!
We all can't wait to get our B&W copies! It's so exciting that we have another Generation of Pokémon to train!
It's okay, we have another member that doesn't have an access point, so you aren't alone. Don't worry about it, though! You don't have to have WiFi access in order to be a Trainer here. We will have plenty of activiites once we get on a roll with things.
Back to top Go down
Akira97

Akira97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:07 am

I'm Akira and I love all pokemon especially the cute ones >.<

My dA account is:http://akira97.deviantart.com/

My favourite pokemon: pikachu (ofcourse ^o^), pichu,piplup, eevee and many others Very Happy

My favourite types: Electric, Dragon, Flying, Grass and FIARRR!!~~

I would love to play all of the pokemon games out there but I dont have enought time or the money ;(

I dont have enought time to play but since I share a wii I play SSBB and my main is pikachu since I have no idea to play and its really cute. If you know how to play im more of a taunter ( not bad ones, ones who rather playing around and meeting more ppl. its really fun to do ^o^ I DONT SPAM!!)

See yaa!!

Akira
Back to top Go down
http://akira97.deviantart.com/
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:14 am

Akira97 wrote:

My favourite pokemon: pikachu (ofcourse ^o^), pichu,piplup, eevee and many others Very Happy

I would love to play all of the pokemon games out there but I dont have enought time or the money ;(

I dont have enought time to play but since I share a wii I play SSBB and my main is pikachu since I have no idea to play and its really cute. If you know how to play im more of a taunter ( not bad ones, ones who rather playing around and meeting more ppl. its really fun to do ^o^ I DONT SPAM!!)

See yaa!!

Akira

Thanks so much for joining us here on Trainers of Pallet!

I was wondering what SSBB is? I'd like to know because maybe we can discuss about it here on the forums and introduce it to our fellow Trainers here!
I love all of those Pokemon types, too. I believe my most favorite one is Electric.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:15 am

Lilith the Vulpix wrote:
Akira97 wrote:

See yaa!!

Akira

Thanks so much for joining us here on Trainers of Pallet!

I was wondering what SSBB is? I'd like to know because maybe we can discuss about it here on the forums and introduce it to our fellow Trainers here!
I love all of those Pokemon types, too. I believe my most favorite one is Electric.

SSBB is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 am

Now I feel like a retard.

Thanks for telling me, Char. ^^
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 am

Your very welcome Lilith.^^
Back to top Go down
Kimmy91

Kimmy91

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 am

Hello =D my name is Kimmy and I'm 19 years old.I come from Aruba which is a small island in the Caribbean.My favorite Pokemon game up till now is Diamond and SoulSilver. My three favorite Pokemon are Espeon, Drifblim and Buneary. My hobbies are drawing, playing video games and Rp-ing bacause i think it's a lot of fun ^ ^ I have never been in something like this before so im pretty nervous, but i hope that i will be able to do my best to stay active and contribute to this group because it looks like a lot of fun xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trainers of Pallet :: Welcome to T.O.P! :: New Trainers-
Jump to: