Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mew Event on HG/SS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

Mew Event on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Mew Event on HG/SS   Mew Event on HG/SS EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Nintendo has announced that the Mew Event will be taking place from October 15th, 2010 to October 30th. This is only for Heart Gold & Soul Silver.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

Mew Event on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Event on HG/SS   Mew Event on HG/SS EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 am

Lugia wrote:
Nintendo has announced that the Mew Event will be taking place from October 15th, 2010 to October 30th. This is only for Heart Gold & Soul Silver.

YAY!!! Very Happy I shall be on the lookout in Oregon to get my Mew!! Very Happy *is totally stoked*
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

Mew Event on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Event on HG/SS   Mew Event on HG/SS EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 am

How would I get it?! *O*
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

Mew Event on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Event on HG/SS   Mew Event on HG/SS EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 pm

You need a Wifi connection for it. Then you'd go to "Get Via Nintendo WFC," then you should see it. If you have any wonder cards, you should delete them. Btw the Manaphy egg is open only if you have Pokémon Ranger:Guardian Signs, and Deoxys and Heatran are available too. Shaymin will be given away soon as well on November 15th.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

Mew Event on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Event on HG/SS   Mew Event on HG/SS EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 am

Lugia wrote:
You need a Wifi connection for it. Then you'd go to "Get Via Nintendo WFC," then you should see it. If you have any wonder cards, you should delete them. Btw the Manaphy egg is open only if you have Pokémon Ranger:Guardian Signs, and Deoxys and Heatran are available too. Shaymin will be given away soon as well on November 15th.

I GOT MY MEW!!!! *______* It's sooo cute! I can't wait to train her... <3 Thanks so much, Lugia, for posting and notifying us about this! You are my new best friend. x3
Back to top Go down
Snivy
PokéMod
PokéMod
Snivy

Mew Event on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Event on HG/SS   Mew Event on HG/SS EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 am

Your very welcome.=3 btw I also have a Mew that knows Transform that got 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

Mew Event on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Event on HG/SS   Mew Event on HG/SS EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:44 am

Lugia wrote:
Your very welcome.=3 btw I also have a Mew that knows Transform that got 5 years ago.

Wow, that's awesome! Hey, I also read that this Mystery Event is being held for the last 4 games, not just HGSS. This goes for Platinum, Diamond AND Pearl? Wow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mew Event on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Event on HG/SS   Mew Event on HG/SS Empty

Back to top Go down

Mew Event on HG/SS
Page 1 of 1