Trainers of Pallet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  Empty
PostSubject: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:27 am

Hey there, Trainers!

So, we have a few positions open for certain people who love to do certain tasks.

The following Positions are available:

1 ADMIN'S ASSISTANT

I am in desperate need of an assistant. An assistant's job contains these tasks:

1. To help make important announcments- I need someone is is literate (does not use txt speak, n00b speak, etc.) and can use proper punctuation. This person has to make an announcment PERFECTLY CLEAR and ORGANIZED. I will not consider anyone for the position who can't make sense, cannot spell words correctly (although I do understand we make typos every once in a while) and doesn't make messages professional.

2. To help keep things tidy, organized and easy to access. I need someone who has knowledge of getting around the forums in a tidy way. If a new category, forum or topic needs to be created, I expect them to know EXACTLY where to put it and how to organize it. I also expect them to know about the subject before posting it on the forums.

3. To be a leader. I need someone who can be a team leader and can take care of themselves. They also need to be respectful, but tactful and to-the-point. Dedication to T.O.P forum is a must.

4. To be VERY ACTIVE. I think eveyone understands what it means to be very active. It means to know what's going on all the time and to know what needs to be done. I will not consider someone for the position if they are not active, a lazy-pile and are clueless to whatever is going on in T.O.P.

5. To be laid-back, but still top-notch. I need someone who is cool, laid-back and has humor. If you are cold, heartless and like Proffesor Snape, I won't consider you for the position.

6. You MUST be at least 16 years or older. I know I sound pretty cold hearted when I say that, but I'm not going to consider anyone for the position unless you are 16 or older. I'm not saying that anyone under the age of 16 is not responsible, but I know from experience there have been lots of problems regarding responsibility with such a big position at such a "young" age. If you have any questions regarding the age, please message me and I'll make sure I'll get you an answer.

NOTE: Please do not message me asking to be an Assistant after I hire one. I am only looking for 1 Assistant right now. If you you think you have enough responsibility and want to become an Assistant, please send me a Private Message and I will schedule your interview. Earning an interview will not guarantee you a position. I will ask only a few questions, but I take this job VERY SERIOUSLY. Do not beg for this position. If there is any begging, you are automatically counted out for the position.

T.O.P GRAPHIC DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS

I haven't decided how many members I want on the T.O.P Graphic Design Team. I do know, though, that those who are part of the G.D.T (Graphic Design Team) will be awarded points for creating banners, stamps, backgrounds, custom avatars and layouts and more for T.O.P! Here are the requirements for being part of the G.D.T:

1. You MUST have a thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS or whatever the heck you use to make things look cool. Since I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to HTML, CSS or whatever, I want to leave a very responsible Trainer in charge of those kinds of things. Please do not apply for a position on this team if you won't know what you are dealing with (since it's apparently very complicated).

2. You probably should have a "portfolio" of your work. I'd like to see some of the awesome things you have created. This includes any avatars, banners, stamps, emoticons, layouts, etc. that you have created YOURSELF. If you don't have any proof of your work, your chances of getting a position are pretty slim.

3. I do not want anyone showing me things that AREN'T theirs and are just using to get the position. You will automatically lose your chance of getting the position if you are going to be a liar. 'Nuff said.

NOTE: Please do not message me asking to be on the G.D.T after I hire my desired amount of team members. I am still thinking about how many people I want on the G.D.T. If you you think you have enough responsibility and want to become an Assistant, please send me a Private Message and I will schedule your interview. Earning a interview will not guarantee you a position. I will ask only a few questions, but I take this job VERY SERIOUSLY. Do not beg for this position. If there is any begging, you are automatically counted out for the position.

PokéMods (Moderators)

Here are what qualities I want for my PokéMods:

1. Being a Moderator does not mean you are the T.O.P Police Enforcement. That's the least thing I want for my Moderator's jobs to be. Yes, when things get out of hand on a topic or someone is spamming the brains out of us, then it's time to take action, which brings me to the following requirement! Very Happy

2. You must be calm. When dealing with a situation, a Moderator is NOT there to boss everyone around. Instead of immediatly deleting a post (or even a Trainer because you don't like them [none of that, now...]) if the littlest thing happens, try to take control of the situation in a respectful, but tactful manner. If everything settles down before things get too crazy, congrats; you'll make a wonderful Moderator.

3. Moderators are there to keep the forums interesting, active and fun. Mods actually have a very fun job! You get to be creative and think of topics, contests, quizes, tests, etc. for the particular forum you are moderating! Just make sure the forums never run out of anything to talk about (that's where your creative juices come in) and that you encourage members to keep active and participate in anything you create for them.

4. Mods must know the subjects they will be talking about / dealing with in their assigned forum. If you don't know what other Trainers are talking about in the particular forum you were assigned to moderate, then you probably shouldn't be moderating that particular forum.

5. Mods are mini-Admins. No joke. If you take a look at it, the Mods have very similar jobs to the Admin. NEVER will I give a Mod as much responsibility that an Admin has. That's not fair and it's too much weight for that Mod's shoulders. Don't worry, I'll take care of ya!

NOTE: Please do not message me asking to be a Mod after I hire the desired amount of Mods. Mod positions will open every time a new category in the forum is created. If you you think you have enough responsibility and want to become a Mod, please send me a Private Message and I will schedule your interview. Earning an interview will not guarantee you a position. I will ask only a few questions, but I take this job VERY SERIOUSLY. Do not beg for this position. If there is any begging, you are automatically counted out for the position.

More positions will become available as the forum and the number of new Trainers grows. If you patiently wait and you are on the lookout for a position, you could land that position you've been waiting for. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
Alphonse_lover45

Alphonse_lover45

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 am

I'll be a Admin Assistant if you want^^b
Back to top Go down
http://www.TinierMe.com
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:41 am

I can be a Admin Assistant or a Pokemod if you want.
Back to top Go down
Lilith the Vulpix
Admin
Admin
Lilith the Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:52 am

Please message me about everything through a private message. I actually set up interviews with a few questions. There is only one position for an Admin's Assistant. All of the requirements are stated above.

Thanks for showing your interests!
Back to top Go down
http://trainersofpallet.omgforum.net
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:17 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
somevidgameguy12

somevidgameguy12

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 am

I like a position but don't know which one WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Pokey-kins

Pokey-kins

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Hmmm maybe I'll attempt join the G.D.T... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.0-pokelove-0.deviantart.com/
Alphonse_lover45

Alphonse_lover45

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 am

one more Admin spot huh...Chris you go for it >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.TinierMe.com
NinetalesBoy

NinetalesBoy

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 am

nah. im going for Pokemod. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!    WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!  Empty

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN!
Page 1 of 1